BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT EXTEND RELEASING IN EUROPE
Arc System Works Europe and PQube are pleased to announce that BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will be available on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 ready for PS Vita’s launch on Wednesday the 22nd of February 2012.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend represents the ultimate version of the critically-acclaimed BlazBlue series – which includes:
· Brand new character, Relius Clover.
· All DLC characters, Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing and Platinum the Trinity, as well as previously unlock-only Mu12, available from the offset.
· The original ‘Calamity Trigger’ story re-mastered, allowing new players to experience the epic saga from the very beginning.
· All-new stories and scenarios – taking the total amount to 23 individual tales to play through.
· Brand new Unlimited Mars Mode and improved Abyss Mode.
· All-new team battles for an even better, and more competitive, online experience.
· BlazBlue’s renowned tutorials and challenge modes to help improve the skill of both new players and BlazBlue veterans.
Both Standard versions and the EU-exclusive Limited Edition will be available on all formats on February the 22nd.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend is now available for pre-order on PlayStation ® 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox 360 ® .